blob: 8633bf0ed44b6a623ca2b24fa7a974799d53df4e [file] [log] [blame]
# The ISA is now a separate SimObject, which means that we serialize
# it in a separate section instead of as a part of the ThreadContext.
def upgrader(cpt):
isa = cpt.get('root','isa')
isa_fields = {
"alpha" : ( "fpcr", "uniq", "lock_flag", "lock_addr", "ipr" ),
"arm" : ( "miscRegs" ),
"sparc" : ( "asi", "tick", "fprs", "gsr", "softint", "tick_cmpr",
"stick", "stick_cmpr", "tpc", "tnpc", "tstate", "tt",
"tba", "pstate", "tl", "pil", "cwp", "gl", "hpstate",
"htstate", "hintp", "htba", "hstick_cmpr",
"strandStatusReg", "fsr", "priContext", "secContext",
"partId", "lsuCtrlReg", "scratchPad",
"cpu_mondo_head", "cpu_mondo_tail",
"dev_mondo_head", "dev_mondo_tail",
"res_error_head", "res_error_tail",
"nres_error_head", "nres_error_tail",
"cpu", "tc_num", "tick_cmp", "stick_cmp", "hstick_cmp"),
"x86" : ( "regVal" ),
isa_fields = isa_fields.get(isa, [])
isa_sections = []
for sec in cpt.sections():
import re
re_cpu_match = re.match('^(.*sys.*\.cpu[^.]*)\.xc\.(.+)$', sec)
# Search for all the execution contexts
if not re_cpu_match:
if != "0":
# This shouldn't happen as we didn't support checkpointing
# of in-order and O3 CPUs.
raise ValueError("Don't know how to migrate multi-threaded CPUs "
"from version 1")
isa_section = []
for fspec in isa_fields:
for (key, value) in cpt.items(sec, raw=True):
if key in isa_fields:
isa_section.append((key, value))
name = "%s.isa" %
isa_sections.append((name, isa_section))
for (key, value) in isa_section:
cpt.remove_option(sec, key)
for (sec, options) in isa_sections:
# Some intermediate versions of gem5 have empty ISA sections
# (after we made the ISA a SimObject, but before we started to
# serialize into a separate ISA section).
if not cpt.has_section(sec):
if cpt.items(sec):
raise ValueError("Unexpected populated ISA section in old "
for (key, value) in options:
cpt.set(sec, key, value)
legacy_version = 4