tcp: fix DSACK-based undo on non-duplicate ACK
Fixes DSACK-based undo when sender is in Open State and
an ACK advances snd_una.
- Sender goes into recovery and makes some spurious rtx.
- It comes out of recovery and enters into open state.
- It sends some more packets, let's say 4.
- The receiver sends an ACK for the first two, but this ACK is lost.
- The sender receives ack for first two, and DSACK for previous
Signed-off-by: Priyaranjan Jha <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Yuchung Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Neal Cardwell <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Yousuk Seung <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <email@example.com>
1 file changed